• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So. Cal. Bad Karma Campout/Training Feb 22-24

1trucker

After trying to start my truck all day yesterday, I just had to pull my truck off the fuel island and call it a night. I will be heading out there again today with some fresh batteries so I can bring my baby home. She did not come home last night and I feel terrible about it.

Blendmaster2002

I am Glad I was able to make it out there and See everyone and meet some more SS members and Bad Karma members, the weather was fairly good. I really wanted to drive my m36a2 so I ended up driving it out there, I will post some pics of the event that my dad took later, we are going to see if we can help 1trucker get his truck running.

Cycletek

:driver:Had a great time seeing friends and making new ones!:driver::tank:

Attachments

Blendmaster2002

Ok me and my dad just got back from a BBQ at 1trucker’s place that him and his family invited us too after getting his truck running, another good time.:beer:
Ok here are the pictures my dad took of the Bad Karma event, We had a great time guys!:tank:

Attachments

998Junkie

It was nice to get out and see everyone after a year or two. I just stayed for a few hours and it was pretty windy but a windy day doing clean up still beats a day doing cleanup at home.:grin:

I only got a single shot and it was the way home but here it is...

BKWayHomeSS.jpg

Blendmaster2002

More of the pics.

Attachments

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to everyone that came out, a bit windy on Saturday, but always good to see everyone. The Sunday morning training went well with the members navigating to a location, identifying the object to be retrieved, repelling down and pulled back up with the target in hand. It was a bit too breezy for the 3 gun competition, but we will do that next time. See you all at the Spring Rally...or sooner.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I missed out, looks like it was a good one. My deuce is apart for a clutch/rear main and I had the Scout Troop out in Borrego for an overnighter. I'll try to make the next one.

1trucker

I didn't make it out there, but I want to thank Blendmaster2002 and Dad for showing up and helping me get my truck started. It wasn't all bad though. We continued the day with beer and BBQ. We had a great time.

Bad Karma

Before 107_0268.jpg After 107_0270.jpg107_0271.jpg

HOLLY **** that was a big gust. Moved the trailer 8". Anyone have a cheap source for new poles for a GP Med Tent? They ALL snapped like tooth pics.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks