• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

998Junkie

I'm looking to go to Torrance for the road test. I wish Inglewood did CDL testing... much closer to home. BTW...I used to patrol Ladera Heights, View Pk and Windsor Hills.

Was the tester a real stickler at Montebello?
Well I see LASD vehicles in the area and in my office park since the county children s protective service is located there. I've been there 13 years so we might have shared the same pavement one time or the other.

I got lucky, the tester was more than fair or I was being overly critical of my driving, but I think if I had a tough one I probably wouldn't have made it out of the parking lot. My instructor before the test felt there was a 10-20% chance I'd fail based on which tester I drew(he felt I needed a few more hours). When he saw the tester walking to the truck he said I had the best chance at passing. The other guy I went with didn't make it out of the cab pre-trip, failed on the air brake test.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to go but I would have to ride with somebody. anybody willing to take me along?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
You can go up with me - IF you drive my little truck and camper. LMK

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to, but I don't have a license yet. that's why I'm asking for a ride, if I had a drivers license, I would already be going.

Don't worry, we'll take you along anyways.......................

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dug, let us know how your massage worked out for you!:lol:
Just worry about the next Dirt Bag. And let's make it a "Mine Free" event......................................................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks