• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess it about time to start thinkin' about it! I figure the same spot as last trip. This time, more wheeling and less shootin'! We have a good BLM/Private range this year!!!

Who is up for it??

Teaser pics!! I'm sure there's more, post up guys!!!!

Attachments

BLK HMMWV

I'm in

Check list for trip:

Fix clutch on blender
Pack a case or two of alarm clocks
Bring big flash light.

Shovel for weenies

Bring freezer baggies full of gas for desert tanning booth.

And take keys from driver of green jeep.

998Junkie

My to-do list for now is...

Get license.
Change tires on trailer.

Other than that I might want to take the truck on the road a few times to make sure it in great shape.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno, that's what this is started for, to hash out a date. Figured i'd just start it rolling. :wink:

BLK HMMWV

Late March or beyond . ( my vote but what ever is best for the collective)
MG shoot in AZ first part of the month.
HMMWV going in for some upgrades .:-D

Weather better later ??

hole

Late March or beyond . ( my vote but what ever is best for the collective)
MG shoot in AZ first part of the month.
HMMWV going in for some upgrades .:-D

Weather better later ??
In years past, early April has been a conflict for some ( Bunny Day and all) me Easter seems to confuse some folk, their wives and vacationing children want you to spend it with them , and your MV family wants you to spend it with them. It can be a deilema for some. For me its not a problem ( ****, I'm ready to go now). I can pray to my Bunny God in the back of my Deuce just as easy a pew

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Im game for whenever, I'll make it fit my schedule. Definately itching for a trip to the desert. After the last trip, I broke down and bought another duece then after a week realized I should'nt have and luckily my buddy I bought it from let me trade it for an M1008. Since then I have also bought a M1009 and sold my jeep.

hole

Glad to hear you re-mv'ed up Devin!! I just picked up a Garand, looking to clean up some desert:wink:
bracebldr, Welcome to the fold !

I guess I'll start the date tossing . Hows April 23-25 sound?

Side note, I still have an open firewood permit for the San Berdo Nat Forest if some of the group wants to go gather firewood for the trip

wow devin...you change vehicles like underwear.....at least the vehicles are GREEN!!!!rofl

Still pending weather Im in or not....mabye a fifth wheel run.....Duece not ready for another one of those trips yetaua

Still need to do Clutch, rear main and radiator work....