• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

BLK HMMWV

puppy's

I like puppy's:-D

Lazy ?? You ??

No pressure Will but I'm waiting to get this date nailed down before I schedule the next fundraiser date for SCBS.
I hope to be able to get a few more MV's out to it this time.
Well lets just say anybody with a ring mount or pedestal mount on there rig.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

hole

Holy crap, I love puppys too! Whats the likelyhood of that happening? Do you love bunnies too? OMG, if you loved bunnies too we could be BFF's......

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not yet, waiting for some input from another group that wants to do an event around the same time, we don't want to conflict with each other...stand by.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He'll be alright. I think he needs desert air in his lungs to clear his head :roll:

hole

No worries Nathan, I'm as sane as I've always been. I'm trying to lose alittle weight ,so I'm not drinking during the week and running 2-3 miles a night. I guess I'm alittle froggy without my beer.......................:evil::wink:

Last edited:

hole

Will, all the random post madness will end as soon as you come up with a date. Until then, let the randomness continue..... Hey brother GW, hows Ma & Pa?......;-)

hole

Phil, what happened to your last " Brothers " post ? It might be me, but I cant seem to find it.I spoke with Floyd today, and he could'nt find it . Either way, I'd like to make a trip to the Bro's