• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So Cal CAMP DIRTBAG Spring run

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta see what I can do. I really want to go but I'm not sure about either driving the deuce or the M818. That's a long haul:cookoo:

I may fly in and ride with one of you guys. I'd need to pitch in for food, need to share a tent etc.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there but with more gear and a bigger crew.......................

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Every one of my son's friends who have heard about the campfire and the secondary youth campfire want to go.

hole

I gotta see what I can do. I really want to go but I'm not sure about either driving the deuce or the M818. That's a long haul:cookoo:

I may fly in and ride with one of you guys. I'd need to pitch in for food, need to share a tent etc.

Let us know, we'll come pick you up!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could you imagine what would happen if a few of us rolled into Ontairo with deuces and 105,s??!! SWAT would be called out and the airport would be shut down :twisted: What about having clean up tools :shock:

Mike, I say rental car....and make sure you have insurance on it !

Last edited:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All you guys who were there in October, You remember Bob? The guy with he land just East of where we were? I have been in contact with him and he will be there with us!!

BLK HMMWV

If I remember correctly his son came into camp wearing a helmet and left with 2 balls in his pouch.!!!

Does this mean you have relocated us to his property?

I might defoliate it with my new flashlight.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, same place, and you are correct, the nads did drop! Ya know, you can CLEARLY hear that on the vid!. Just thinkin' ahead on options! Is the flashlight up and shining?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good things come to those who wait!!

Besides, I need to do some axle boots and a ring mount and a new top on my turd before we go aua

hole

Ditto on the axel boots, probably should look at m/c too. Let me know when your going to do your boots and if you need help with the ring mount

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll probably do the ring at the Museum, there are forklifts there. Your boots OK or do they need replacement too? I just gave my last one to a guy from here, and haven't heard from him on the replacement so I gotta get a few more. I can get some for you at the same time. I think I'm gonna go with the silicone ones. Maybe i'll have time to do a remote M/C resivoir too