• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

so I just bought my first trailer from GL. yay!

Gunworm

I finally got a nice trailer to pull behind my M1009. :-D

2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation

now I get to have my first adventure with GL. I bought my CUCV from someone locally. but I couldnt pass up this M101. the tires look good, and it actually had a spare. it went quite a bit more expensive than all the other M101's that just ended....but i think I'll be happy.

so... anyone have any tips and tricks or other information I need to know about these M101 trailers and anything I need to know about pulling it behind my M1009?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one in Little Rock that the EUC just cleared on. I've decided to sell it where it is for what I paid if anyone is interested. It's in the classifieds.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so... anyone have any tips and tricks or other information I need to know about these M101 trailers and anything I need to know about pulling it behind my M1009?
The TMs say that the only thing a 1009 can pull is the 1/4 trailer. I personally think that's a little ridiculous but that's what they say. I would recommend getting a surge brake set up for it though. I've seen a couple of nice ones on eBay.

OLDCHEV4X4

Thats a good lookin trailer. I have the same brand new (still has the tits) tires on my M101A1. Hopefully it has a tailgate.:razz:
Download the TM's and read. You'll have plenty of time while waiting on the EUC to clear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks