• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

so I just bought my first trailer from GL. yay!

Gunworm

I finally got a nice trailer to pull behind my M1009. :-D

2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation

now I get to have my first adventure with GL. I bought my CUCV from someone locally. but I couldnt pass up this M101. the tires look good, and it actually had a spare. it went quite a bit more expensive than all the other M101's that just ended....but i think I'll be happy.

so... anyone have any tips and tricks or other information I need to know about these M101 trailers and anything I need to know about pulling it behind my M1009?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got one in Little Rock that the EUC just cleared on. I've decided to sell it where it is for what I paid if anyone is interested. It's in the classifieds.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
so... anyone have any tips and tricks or other information I need to know about these M101 trailers and anything I need to know about pulling it behind my M1009?
The TMs say that the only thing a 1009 can pull is the 1/4 trailer. I personally think that's a little ridiculous but that's what they say. I would recommend getting a surge brake set up for it though. I've seen a couple of nice ones on eBay.

OLDCHEV4X4

Thats a good lookin trailer. I have the same brand new (still has the tits) tires on my M101A1. Hopefully it has a tailgate.:razz:
Download the TM's and read. You'll have plenty of time while waiting on the EUC to clear.