• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So it begins but never ends???

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill the truck is looking beautiful, YOU have been a very busy man, that is obvious!! I will send you come pics on my progress later this morning Bill W. Talk soon Sir!
Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tired but by the look of your 35 its a GOOD Tired Bill, that truck is getting prettier every time I see it Bill, ****ed nice work!
Karl

Bill W

#$%ING tires are on ( now I know why my truck tire guy in Fla was always in a bad mood!)
3 of my 5 ( used) replacement tires were dry rotted worse then the ones I wanted to replace them with so thats a bit disappointing so I'll have to make do with what I got for now ( steer tires are in very good shape ).
On a plus note Westfolks secondary fuel filters/adaptors arrived today...SWEEET!!

Bill W

Dome light and spotlight are wired up, seats are in and so is rifle racks and almost done with wipers. got the tailgate unbent and welded up which should the last painting I'll need to do. Has anyone got a picture or part # for the rearview ( in cab ) mirror bracket?, on my last deuce I just drilled and tapped the windshield post and just screwed the mirror stud into it but if I can find/make the correct mounting bracket...

Attachments

Bill W

OK
I just painted the tailgate which is the last piece of of my deuce, still got some little stuff left ( air filter housing) but I can now take down the **** spray booth...poor thing

Attachments

Bill W

Incase there still someone out there thats not sick to death of this thread yet!... I took my deuce to its first show today ( a annual Hit & miss, Tractor and old car show about 8 miles from me ). Still need to get Data plates and decals ( and cargo top and boarding ladder and...) but here some pic's anyway

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks