• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2015 Summer Rally Sept, 18-20 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. Camping

Prospector GM

Jeremy we will watch for you Friday night!:cool::popcorn:[thumbzup]

Also I have some friends coning up Friday around 4 pm. They are going up the 330, 18 route driving a white gmc 4x4 p/u and a black jeep.
Then on Saturday green toyota p/u same route.:driver::driver:

Last edited:

armytruck63

Got home, unpacked and took a refreshing shower. Thanks for making a lone guy in a jeep feel welcome. Great people, great food, a great time and great fun!

NovacaineFix

Just made it home about 20 minutes ago, still sweating from enduring the blast furnace from the firewall and shifter in the truck. I thought I was sunburned, but I think my truck just roasted me to a very rare.

Anyway, my 1st rally and what a blast. Was a trail by fire type of thing for both the truck and the group.

1st, had never taken the truck on a trip this far, so wasn't sure if it would make it or fall apart before getting there. The truck faired very well for both trips.

2nd, I wasn't sure how these guys were going to be, have never met them before. But I have to say, what a great group to hang out with for the weekend.
I was really only prepared for 1 night, but had to fix a problem on the truck that was causing an air leak, these guys broke out some tools and many offered to help. Also learned how to field repair a poppet valve, a 1st for me.

I like to send a big thank you to: Blendmaster, Prospector, Gripy, True Kinght and your always hungry side-kick Norris, Tracey (thanks for the use of the socket set) and can't forget Bird for the air mattress and everybody else. If I didn't put your name in, it's only because I'm tired and in desperate need of a shower.

Look forward to doing it again.
Again, many thanks for being so accommodating and helpful for a new guy to the group. Couldn't ask for a better group to be a part of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dRjEiADGCg&feature=youtu.be

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks