• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2016 Summer Rally Aug, 5-7 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. camping

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blendmaster; Do we have running water this year and are campfires going to be allowed?

We usually use CB ch5 so, I assume we will use this channel again.

SO, close I can feel it!
I believe he said he was bringing a portable sink and of course I have hot and cold running water in the M109.

Ch 5 it is, anyone going to be on any other radios like UHF or VHF units?

I can't wait either!!!!!

armytruck63

Guys, it looks like the M38A1 and I are not going to make this one. I have relatives coming down from Northern California next week.
I had a blast last summer and hope to make the fall trip.

Thanks,
Matt

Prospector GM

We want ''Fluffy'',We want ''Fluffy'':jumpin::jumpin:. I will be on C.B. ch5 also. Yes Blendmaster is doing a BBQ for all on Saturday:grin: :). ''Brats'' sure !!!!! Hmmmm, fluffy, BBQ brats, a movie and good company, that sounds ''GREAT''!!!!!!:popcorn: :beer: :driver::driver:

saltydeuce

I will be pulling out around 8 pm. Coming up the back way through Hesperia.hopefullyshould be there by midnight but you know how I always come in late. Should be there before the sun comes up lol

NovacaineFix

Got Fluffy all fixed up, leak taken care of, for now. It's amazing what silicone stretchy tape can do.
So it looks like she'll make the trip.

Just got done topping her off with 75 gallons of fresh go-go juice, now I need to do is start slowly packing up instead of doing it all last minute. Yeah right!

I plan on waking all my neighbors up and leaving the house here no later than 4 am, that gives me plenty of time to meet up with you guys in Hesperia, barring no mechanical issues.
This time, hopefully, I won't miss the exit again like I did last time.

pejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gifpejthcmc.gif

Blendmaster2002

Also post up if you are joining the Friday morning 9:00am convoy, please note your vehicle/vehicle's so we know who to watch for, 9:00am is not a hard number we leave around that time and wait for people that are in traffic etc.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks