• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2016 Summer Rally Aug, 5-7 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. camping

Gripy

I did some of shopping today. With a bit more tomorrow. Truck looks ready to go minus topping off the tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

saltydeuce

Did we ever find out about running water I was thinking about bringing up a 55 drum of some h2o also what's is the fire danger at. Should I throw some wheel barrels in for a camp fire

Prospector GM

Did we ever find out about running water I was thinking about bringing up a 55 drum of some h2o also what's is the fire danger at. Should I throw some wheel barrels in for a camp fire
As of today they stated we could have a small fire in the fire pit, hopefully it doesn't change .Yes, throw some wheel barrels in for the camp fire. Not sure if the fixed the water pipe ,we plan on bringing 10 gallons of water for the sink.:driver::driver:

Last edited:

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M109 has about 40 gallons of water for the sink. Hot or Cold...your choice.

Gripy

I finished my shopping! now its time to pack and fuel up the truck and some cans. All I'll need to do is to load the truck and strap it all down. I'll be at the meeting place in hesperia by 9am.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All fueled up and the M109 is basically pre-packed, just have to load up the fridge stick the propane tank in it and its ready to go.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For all that are convoying up I will be cooking up some steak quesadillas when we get to the campsite. If you late you no eat.

Prospector GM

Getting the M35a2 loaded and ready :jumpin::jumpin:. I plan on being at the meeting spot behind the Shell gas station across the street from the In-N-Out Burger located at 13074 Main St Hesperia, CA 92345, right off the 15 fwy. around 8.00am tomorrow morning.:driver::driver:

saltydeuce

O,k guys I'm doing it I'm getting up at 4am to be out of here by 6 to be at the meet spot by 9 am. You see what happens when there's donuts. If only in in out was open I would get some pattys and stick them in some donuts. I'm all packed up and ready

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
O,k guys I'm doing it I'm getting up at 4am to be out of here by 6 to be at the meet spot by 9 am. You see what happens when there's donuts. If only in in out was open I would get some pattys and stick them in some donuts. I'm all packed up and ready
Takes 3 hrs from West Covina?

Another Ahab

You might not believe this, but that's an actual "thing". :3dAngus:

I ran into it this year on a trip to Burlington VT where a lunch truck on the town square featured them:

Last edited:

saltydeuce

I'm taking the deuce and my pops is in the silverado. Got to stop in rancho at the shop to pick something up so hopefully I'll be pulling up around 8 830 to keep prospector company

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For what? its just going to get dirty again. Get it up to 120mph and the dust will fly off along with the paint.:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks