• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2016 Summer Rally Aug, 5-7 Big Bear California San Bernardino Mtns. camping

JDToumanian

I currently have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so last night and tonight are work days... I got home at 03:30, set the alarm for 07:00 to meet up with you guys. Alarm came on as scheduled, and with one slap I shut it off and was back to sleep. So not this time I guess! If I get bumped I'll come up to visit for the day.

Jon

Another Ahab

I currently have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so last night and tonight are work days... I got home at 03:30, set the alarm for 07:00 to meet up with you guys. Alarm came on as scheduled, and with one slap I shut it off and was back to sleep. So not this time I guess! If I get bumped I'll come up to visit for the day.

Jon
That's funny.

bed-flop.gif

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Home safe, had a great time and it was good to see everyone...even Gripy :p

Will post some videos and pics later after I recuperate a bit, with no top, I'm BBQ'd pretty good. Look like Lobster Boy now. :burn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks