• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal Nov 2, 2013 Saturday Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains

Prospector GM

:jumpin:OK guys I am joining in on the trail drive. Also my wife is going to make either potato or macaroni salad. Gripy I will see you at the meeting point between 6.am and 7.am. I will be in my Willys.
There will be three or four in my group.
SEE YA THERE

Gripy

So, that's 12 people? I'll bring some burgers or groundbeef to cook up on Blendmaster's grill. And a ton of chips.

ETA: I have a small charcoal grill I can bring if needed.

Fastnova: Possibly I will also meet you on the road as well.

Last edited:

papaydsailor

Just got approved from work and reserve training for work resched this saturday. So put me in for official military convoy with my humvee. me and 2 national guards are joining you guys so tell your dad blendmaster that he can wear his special forces uniform. If you guys need some army surplus gear wayne will be bringing some for sell. ill call you tomorrow flashnova to meet up with you on 60 freeway.

Blendmaster2002

I will be fuelling up the truck and loading the gear for tomorrow.

Ok so far I need to pick up a $5.00 Adventure Pass today for:
Leo4x4 -1 pass
Gripy -1 pass

Anyone else post up before I go get the Passes and I will pick one up for you.

I also updated the first post with the members and number of people in attendance.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks