• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal Nov 2, 2013 Saturday Trail Run in the San Bernardino mountains

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down as a 'maybe'. Got lots to do, but I am usually good at sneaking out!
Hey Mark be good if you can make it. You might get to see a Hummer I just bought if I can get the fluids changed out in time.
Blendmaster put me down for 2 passes.

Blendmaster2002

Ok so as of now I need to pick up a $5.00 Adventure Pass today for:
Leo4x4 -1 pass
Gripy -1 pass
Fastnova -2 Passes

Anyone else post up before I go get the Passes and I will pick one up for you.

Blendmaster2002

Passes have been purchased (thank my mom tomorrow she went and got them, since I was busy).

Will see everyone tomorrow. :driver:

Still an open invite if anyone wants to attend just show up at the Kmart parking lot on Main Street between C and E Ave in Hesperia between 6-7am, there will be plenty of everything including fun.:-D

Bobfj40

Karen and I enjoyed meeting everyone in the parking lot this morning. Hope everyone has fun and we should have our own by the next run.

Bob

leo4x4

Hey giys I have decided to sell my m35a2 and upgrade to a 5 ton
Thay way I can have a bigger cab and auto transmission, and I can bring my wife a 3 year old daughter with us on the next trip
If anybody is interested let me know. I will get the brakes fixed by fastnova before.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chow Time! View attachment 460257 Hitting the trails makes you hungry luckily Leo4x4 brought plenty of meat for all of us. Thanks Leo.

HereView attachment 460266 Denise is very vigilant to make sure the food is prepared properly. There is no room for error here. One burnt piece of chicken and you will find yourself crying for mama! Sharp weapons are at her disposal if there is any back talk from the cook. Don't want to have any negative feedback on the cooking.
Oh, and I think someone was about to moon us(lower left), but I had the jump on camera button before they did.
Here more cookin pics. View attachment 460272 Notice the clenched fist on Denise ready to give a right hook to the cook at the slightest misstep.

Blendmaster2002

Well I would like to thank everyone who came out, I had a great time with old friends, meeting new ones and had a great birthday. :D

The day went very well, we all met up and had Doughnuts, then headed out for the trail, went to Horse Springs campground, then headed up the trail to Big Pine Flats and set up for the BBQ and had a good afternoon there. There was plenty of food and drinks, burgers, grilled chicken, sausage, bbq lamb, plus potato salad, macaroni salad, chips, cupcakes, sodas, waters, empanada’s, french bread and more I am forgetting! After lunch we got Leo’s truck under control, Fastnova and his group left at this point to make sure Leo had a safe trip. The rest of the group and I headed up for Holcomb Valley, when we arrived there we had a photo op and talked awhile. Then Papay dsailor and Those Military Guys headed out through big bear to home. So Prospector, Gripy and I did the Holcomb valley loop and came back down the trails to Hesperia where we aired up Gripy’s tires and we talked awhile then all headed home.

I will post up pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks