• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top for M35a2??

emr

Early last year I bought one from GMA and it was 175 plus,Because I needed it. The ones I have now are GMA insulated current issue camo still in the box and I want 150 plus ship, never touched . still taped up.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful buying non-GMA tops. I bought two of the tan ones, and they were crap. The last one wound up in the trash.

emr

Be careful buying non-GMA tops. I bought two of the tan ones, and they were crap. The last one wound up in the trash.
I have to admit, My 939 series top has quality issues, i purchased from them 4 years ago, I am sure it is a crap shoot, mass produced and all, I have noticed in service trucks have alot of good tops lasting and some with the same issues i had/have, just an fyi,

I would LOVE to purchase from a SS guy a Tan vinyl 939 series top, if anyone reading this may have one:)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Was this the company?
[h=1]GMA Cover Corporation Acquired by Admiralty Partners, Inc.[/h]http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gma-cover-corporation-acquired-by-admiralty-partners-inc-124337989.html

and then Admiralty got bought by Berkshire Partners LLC? That would raise the price of a top.

Cutlass26

Alot of production has gotten messed up due to Covid....I know one large top manufacturer has stopped taking any orders for a month or more in order to catch up.
That's unfortunate, covid Is messing everything up.. My top dry rotted, blew into strings going down the road. This 7$ tarp doesn't work well in motion. Anyone got some laying around?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
C & C surplus shows 12+ available. realcustomtrucks.com shows 3 of tri color.

JacksonEquipmentSales in Ogden, UT shows 1 of the solid green ones.

fpchief

That's unfortunate, covid Is messing everything up.. My top dry rotted, blew into strings going down the road. This 7$ tarp doesn't work well in motion. Anyone got some laying around?
Memphis equipment may have a canvas top. It is what I bought. Old school but looks damn good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks