• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top for M35a2??

emr

Early last year I bought one from GMA and it was 175 plus,Because I needed it. The ones I have now are GMA insulated current issue camo still in the box and I want 150 plus ship, never touched . still taped up.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful buying non-GMA tops. I bought two of the tan ones, and they were crap. The last one wound up in the trash.

emr

Be careful buying non-GMA tops. I bought two of the tan ones, and they were crap. The last one wound up in the trash.
I have to admit, My 939 series top has quality issues, i purchased from them 4 years ago, I am sure it is a crap shoot, mass produced and all, I have noticed in service trucks have alot of good tops lasting and some with the same issues i had/have, just an fyi,

I would LOVE to purchase from a SS guy a Tan vinyl 939 series top, if anyone reading this may have one:)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Was this the company?
[h=1]GMA Cover Corporation Acquired by Admiralty Partners, Inc.[/h]http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gma-cover-corporation-acquired-by-admiralty-partners-inc-124337989.html

and then Admiralty got bought by Berkshire Partners LLC? That would raise the price of a top.

Cutlass26

Alot of production has gotten messed up due to Covid....I know one large top manufacturer has stopped taking any orders for a month or more in order to catch up.
That's unfortunate, covid Is messing everything up.. My top dry rotted, blew into strings going down the road. This 7$ tarp doesn't work well in motion. Anyone got some laying around?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
C & C surplus shows 12+ available. realcustomtrucks.com shows 3 of tri color.

JacksonEquipmentSales in Ogden, UT shows 1 of the solid green ones.

fpchief

That's unfortunate, covid Is messing everything up.. My top dry rotted, blew into strings going down the road. This 7$ tarp doesn't work well in motion. Anyone got some laying around?
Memphis equipment may have a canvas top. It is what I bought. Old school but looks damn good.