• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for stock replacement duct?

Isawfrizzy

I did a couple thread searches and didn't find anything for this.

Anyone know where to get a replacement heater duct? I'd like to find NOS. Dont want to "Red Green" it with a clothes dryer vent and duct tape.:roll:
heater duct.jpg

1990 BMY Harsco M923A2.

Thanks

Last edited:

74M35A2

Want mine for free? It is in good shape, and I am upgrading to a fuel fired heater, so I need higher temp orange flexi-fab.

74M35A2

That was nice of Eastern and a reasonable price. I didn't even know original was still available. If you are in kind of a hurry, go with them.

If not, give me a week or so to measure the diameter of the needed replacement, and get it cut and installed. Wet out here right now, so once it dries up, I can make the changeover and get them on the way to you, if you can deal with the delay.

If I find mine crumbles upon removal, or has slits in it such as yours, I'll let you know as soon as I see that so you can get it from the above source or elsewhere.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gates also make it and NAPA can get it. I would not expect a store to stock but they can get it. Only problem is that i think it comes in 15 or 25 foot box.

F18hornetM

Napa pro link site has 3" x 72" duct for $13.99, part # 730-1113 but says per foot under "unit". I'd have to call the store as the description says 72" long. Think I'll just call Eastern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks