• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for stock replacement duct?

Isawfrizzy

I did a couple thread searches and didn't find anything for this.

Anyone know where to get a replacement heater duct? I'd like to find NOS. Dont want to "Red Green" it with a clothes dryer vent and duct tape.:roll:
heater duct.jpg

1990 BMY Harsco M923A2.

Thanks

Last edited:

74M35A2

Want mine for free? It is in good shape, and I am upgrading to a fuel fired heater, so I need higher temp orange flexi-fab.

74M35A2

That was nice of Eastern and a reasonable price. I didn't even know original was still available. If you are in kind of a hurry, go with them.

If not, give me a week or so to measure the diameter of the needed replacement, and get it cut and installed. Wet out here right now, so once it dries up, I can make the changeover and get them on the way to you, if you can deal with the delay.

If I find mine crumbles upon removal, or has slits in it such as yours, I'll let you know as soon as I see that so you can get it from the above source or elsewhere.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gates also make it and NAPA can get it. I would not expect a store to stock but they can get it. Only problem is that i think it comes in 15 or 25 foot box.

F18hornetM

Napa pro link site has 3" x 72" duct for $13.99, part # 730-1113 but says per foot under "unit". I'd have to call the store as the description says 72" long. Think I'll just call Eastern.