• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for this decal?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know of a source for this decal ALSO has anyone seen this on a Gov. HMMWV? as in is it an official sticker? This is actually the second different sticker I have seen, I think.
Lower.jpg

F.A. Duk

I’ve seen before … mostly on the heavy duty brush guards. It may be aded by he brush guard manufacturer vs placed by American General.

I on the other hand am looking for the rollover sticker which in a worst case scenario will produce myself … which I believe is why stickers are so hard to find … their damn easy to make on a PC

Attachments

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found them at Kascar, well is says call...
Well maybe they are going out of business, if you go to "plates and decals" they are out of stock on EVERYTHING!! I do not see how it is possible given the selection they show.
EDIT I looked at many categories and they show out of stock on all products

Last edited:

F.A. Duk

Well maybe they are going out of business, if you go to "plates and decals" they are out of stock on EVERYTHING!! I do not see how it is possible given the selection they show.
Kascar is a top tier supplier. Simply the best. One needs to remember that the Humvee is no longer in production and suppliers only can carry the parts they can source.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kascar is a top tier supplier. Simply the best. One needs to remember that the Humvee is no longer in production and suppliers only can carry the parts they can source.
What I am saying is they have nothing for sale, ALL items say "out of stock" has nothing to do with the sticker in question.
Now it could be they are doing some type of maintenance to the web site, but all items show out of stock

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They must be having a computer glitch. I had a cart ready to go and it dissapeared. Tried to reload and every part number I had was out of stock ditto.
Tried mac motors direct as I have only used them on ebay and was really surprised at how much higher they are than kascar fyi.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One problem I have with Kascar is the following statement on their website. Stuff like that does not help the MV hobby.

"Military vehicles are designed for rugged terrain use in adverse conditions and potential combat by the military. They are not D.O.T. approved for highway driving and should be driven off road only. "

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One problem I have with Kascar is the following statement on their website. Stuff like that does not help the MV hobby.

"Military vehicles are designed for rugged terrain use in adverse conditions and potential combat by the military. They are not D.O.T. approved for highway driving and should be driven off road only. "
If that is true they just lost any and all of my business

Action

That could have just been a disclaimer they put up a while back. Like if a spindle you bought from them broke and caused an accident on the highway, they would not be liable for selling a bad part.
Sort of a CYA statement.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Kascar has been around a long time. Ever since I bought my my truck in 99 at least. AM General went absolutely crazy when those trucks sold and sent letters to most state DMVs asking for the not to be titled. They also tried to prevent Kascar from selling parts to regular guys. They figured out a way and that disclaimer is part or it. GREAT PLACE to do business.

Action

Yep and $25 to ship
Lol. Look at it as $39.99 for the metal plate and $5 to ship.
no matter where i buy from, i order hardware and other things i can use later, to make shopping not feel so bad. I have also called places and ask if they can put a small item in an envelope or such.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol. Look at it as $39.99 for the metal plate and $5 to ship.
no matter where i buy from, i order hardware and other things i can use later, to make shopping not feel so bad. I have also called places and ask if they can put a small item in an envelope or such.
Thanks, it is a decal....