• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South bound!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Oilcan and I are headed to NC to visit Rebelpride. On the way we will be stopping in Winchester Ky to see Tony Banks. After we stop at RP's, we will hit up Jim Henry's yard and then down to visit Chief1900 in Monroe. Once we leave there, we will head back north via Nashville Tn. and up I75. If things work out, we should have an s250, 7-395/85r20s, 10-1100r20 and assorted other items. Spring is here and its time for MV road trips!

Alredneck

Banned
Hope you have a good trip! Give me a shout when you get close to Nashville! I ride up like we talked if it still works out for ya. Be Safe, Captain

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, If you get a chance while you're in Nashville stop by. I'll give you that winch tensioner you've been wanting.

gimpyrobb

I75 south to I64 east to I77 south. Then we'll take I485 to I26 to I40 to I75 north! I don't want to post members addresses with out consent. We are wanting to leave about noon of this Friday.

AMGeneral

Gimpy,

If you take I-77 back north to Statesville and then take I-40 west you will literally pass within 3/4 of a mile of my house.Plus it may shave a few miles off the trip to Nashville.

oilcan

ROAD TRIP!!!

I wish I was packing a fat wallet for this one, but it looks like I'm just gonna be along to do the manual labor and flick ruber bands at gimp to keep him awke.

Where did I put those rubber bands?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you make it to Brandon's place and have some extra time and fuel, I have a canned engine (yes, another one) that I'd like to get home. LOL.

Oh, while at Henry's place, see if he has the welder generator assy from the back of an M887? Same body was frequently installed on M1028s. This unit is gas driven via Wisconsin 4 banger/

TaylorTradingCo

If you are going through Chattanooga, TN you will pass by me. I am 2 miles off I-75 just south of it in GA. I have several 5-tons I am parting out and might have some goodies you want, not to mention Deuce stuff.

Derek Taylor

gimpyrobb

Yeah, pm box has to be emptied daily, should be ok now. Ferro. I will leave it at RP's place for you. Will try for pics tonight.

gimpyrobb

Ok, so I didn't think about it, Rebelpride and Chief1900, would you have room for us to park the deuce to catch some shut-eye? Would there be a K.O.A. nearby?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks