• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Speed/Gearing/Tire size?!?!

AJMBLAZER

4Wheel Farts has a history of crappy service. They seem to be doing better lately but still have their history of crappy service to overcome.

I know you're in Hawaii but you should be able to get some 285's for less than $900.

Croatan_Kid

That's why I got a sunshell from Monster Transmission. It's a pretty nice piece, much thicker in the "prone to break" stock areas and everywhere else too. It's going to be pretty stout with all of the upgraded parts I've got for it. I know it won't be a TH400, but it'll definitely hold its own. Even if it is going behind a diesel, it doesn't have a great amount of power and the 35s should compliment the 4.56s gear nicely.

beetleswamp

I went with Bridgestone Dueller AT III's (number 2 pick of Consumer Reports) an inch above stock. I figured it would be better for town traffic, getting into tight parking, clearing low garages, and I don't mind driving 55 to the North Shore when the surf is pumping. I guess I'll just keep plenty of country music in the MP3 player to help pass the time in a more relaxed state of mind.

Those Generals were about to explode. I watched the guy drive it into the bay at Sears and they were flopping all over the place. SOOOOPer dangerous!

Anyway it's a different truck now. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll give it a full round of grease and tighten the belts before I go to work. It's so nice when things work like they should.