• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spentshell got his M35A2 home safe & sound. Videos Added

Cdub

tenmilebay said:
Forgive me if I mess up for this is my first post. Very nice looking truck. What caught my eye was the shipper (underdog) for I need my truck moved down the east coast from N.C. to Ga. and was wondering if yall could help me with some haulers. tmb
Just keep in mind that they are out of North New Jersey......but here's the info

Underdog Truck Service
201-438-8015

Peace,

C'dub

tenmilebay

Thank you for the reply. I'm new to this and appreciate the help! Those fellows may not be interested in hauling down to Georgia but will ask. I need to get my truck home and had rather haul it instead of taking chance on burning something up on it before I have time to go over it. Any suggestions on haulers coming South greatly appreciated! tmb
BTW. those are some of the same reasons I told my wife I needed a 2 1/2, she sorta rolled her eyes but hasn't left me yet

jkelly66

ah1955 said:
emmado22 said:
I hope you taped over the exhaust pipe.. The incoming air WILL turn the turbo, and it doesnt like being without oil when turning..............

If your trucker knew what he was doing he would have taped the stack. To a heavy eqpt. hauler that is S.O.P. the same as chaining his load down as soon as the machine is on the trailer out comes the roll of duct tape, after all the driver is responsable for his freight.
Unless the truck is being hauled backwards say behind a wrecker there are no real worries about your turbo I have hauled lots of equipment and several trucks including my own face forward will not induct enough air to turn the turbo enough to be worried about. However if you were ever in a position where the truck will be towed backward or hauled backward than defiantly make sure to plug the stack ......and don't rely on the driver to do it for you a lot of dolts out there these days.
John
Oh BTW. nice looking truck congrats

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks