• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek rally - dates?

daddy2

I would love to attend the event in April. Just let me know what weekend you guys have set. Juat wondering if this is a family safe thing. I have two smaller futre MV owners at home and I am sure they would love to see the trucks. Will probably bring two vehicles. Tne M36a2 and the Dodge caravan, The caravan can pull me out if I get stuck. HA HA :beer:

mikey

I hope I can get either of my deuces ready in time. Would be my first ever mv event and i've heard great things about rausch creeek...

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope I can get either of my deuces ready in time. Would be my first ever mv event and i've heard great things about rausch creeek...
same here. i'd love to pack all of my bearings and install a new steeringbox bushing. its cold outside and im lacking motivation. maybe after it warms up i can get some of the stuff done. I'd really love to go this year!

mikey

wildchild, my trucks are about 20 minutes from you, so I feel your pain!

Literally...

it was -8f when I dropped them off in Brackney, PA this week...

powerhouseduece

Jts, its open to anyone, just have to find you a seat in a truck and you can go out on the trails with us. Mikey, its good here you got your trucks.

So I guess its the first weekend of April, I can't wait. I got some things to do to the 818 but other then that she is running like a champ and ready to rock and roll!!

kassim503

Im good for the first weekend in april, just schedule it up so I can get some time off. Guess this is a good time to start digging into the 09 and get her going again:jumpin:

PaFarmer

Kassim

You are a madman, I near fell over laughing when you took your second run at the mud pit that nearly stopped Clark with his 52" tires. It was worth the price of admission to see the water run out when you opened your door.

I am good for the first week of April. Looking forward to it, nice park and lots of nice folks. I may have to paint my Cherokee OD green to blend in if you guys insist on running some of those off camber trails and use my Deuce as the tow rig/mobile camper.

LanceRobson

Kassim
It was worth the price of admission to see the water run out when you opened your door.
Heck, I think the mud line inside the truck that was half way up the doors was the best part. If it were my truck I'd have never washed that out of it. It would have given Nancy a rash every time she walked past the truck.

Lance

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think i could do the first week in april. hope we get some rain to wash the salt off the roads. im OCD with salt, i see what it does to cars. this friday is supposed to be nice, so maybe ill attack the project list on the truck to get it ready.

MAXM37

I should be good with first week of April, Should we start another list like in past under the Northeast Rally section? I know No1 Diesel normally starts it.
Looking forward to it as always!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be up on Friday nite and Saturday, but only if they have a nice hotel with a warm bed, good hot water pressure in the shower, cable TV and a bar... My days of sleeping in trailers are over...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks