• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2011 Rausch Creek rally - dates?

PaFarmer

During the Fall 09 rally we had some rain and high winds. We got some water in our tents. I talked my Dad into going out to dinner and staying in a hotel. I slept much better that night than I had the prior night in the tent with the wind and rain.

shenkmen

Ok everyone. Time for you to reserve the first weekend of April. Mark your calendar.

I've contacted Rausch creek about the first weekend in April. We're good to go. I'm glad to get a head count, make the reservation, take point on coordinating a 10 AM Saturday start and start an official sign up thread. Note, this is not the sign up thread.

Is there interest for arrivals on Thursday 3/31 and Friday 4/1?
Convoys to Rausch creek? What else?

Who else would like to help coordinate?

Cheers

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could leave early friday morning. I am from Binghamton, NY, so i dont know who wants to convoy. Honestly i never have been in a convoy at all, but i drive my deuce easy at 45mph. it would be fun to be in a convoy, so who lives by me that i could meet up with?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks