• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

Today. went to start the truck to take it to the store for some taco shells...well she didnt fire up first push like she used too...maybe i need to do a filter change? after it warmed up and i came back out of the store she fired up first push.

bratpackdad

Diesel fuel is more susceptible to moisture related problems. Diesel is heavier than gas, thus the volatility (ability to vaporize) diesel is much lower than gas. This lower volatility allows air and moisture to infiltrate diesel.

Also, water condensation in diesel is a routine problem. The longer the fuel is stored the larger the problems becomes. Diesel is also less refined than gasoline, so it will hold a much larger amount of water in suspension. This suspended water can cause issues with the fuel injector tips. So in a nutshell change the filters often.
2cents

srodocker

So after hearing the same story from 2 different vets. Who pointed it out to me and knew exactly what the holes on the side of my bed were. They confirmed the holes on the side of the bed were for a kitchen truck. it was just like a kitchen trailer but put all the equipment in the truck and made a ramp to walk on the side of the bed to grab food. pretty interesting

srodocker

So used the deuce this morning at 430 in the morning to pull a jeep that was high centered as another guy from work came and help my buddy get his truck out of the mud...he was out in puyallup off of caynon...duece yanked the little jeep with ease hahhaha...the people that lived nearby came out and thought it was a stolen truck hahaha

srodocker

i still have 2 1/2 gals left of 383 green aswell to use in a spray gun. but i still gota paint my 105 with a metal shelter on it along with like 10 jerry cans

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks