• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

gunner_bear

I have a question on the headlights, do the h-4 24 volt lights just plug into the standard deuce plug or do you have to do some mods? The part listed on the light housings states bulbs included, i assume you must have to order 24 volt bulbs seperate? thanks

srodocker

USAF - no havent seen that thread i'll check it out

gunner_bear - When you order the headlights you will get a wire harness, headlight housing and the 12v bulbs. you dont need those bulbs or the harness. you order the new harness i think I have the link up if not let me know i'll find it. then you order new h4 24v headlight bulbs. and its plug and play. you do have to get douglas male connecters to put on the end of the new harness so they plug into the current deuce headlight fixture.

srodocker

Can you give me a visual on the series hookup.
sorry missed your post until just now. i usually watch my buddy do the main wiring and i just help when more hands are needed. from what i understand you take both power wires from each of the lights and you connect them at the same power source.

bigd3960

1. had to cut some new holes for the headlight housing.
2. headlights off
3.headlights bright
4. headlights on during the day
5. cool pic of headlights
6. tail lights
7. turn lights

what kinda bulbs do those use? I wonder if you can run HID bulbs. they have kits for semi's and buses. would be cool if that would work.

Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks