• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

srodocker's "little" project

srodocker

Thanks DAN!

Ran 500-600 temp going through the city 4rth gear at 35mph
cold startup around 200's then after a drive and cooldown low 300's
then doing 60mph goes up to about 1050 then back to 900's after reach it.

this is like a turn and a half on the fuel pump screw

srodocker

defiantly fell out of the deuce today as my boot caught the ebrake handle and the cab reinforcement rail things. broke the gfs camera as it broke my fall. my leg is soooo sore today as i landed on the dang thing. the screen is cracked on the right side of it. so i owe her a brand new purple camera....

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
defiantly fell out of the deuce today as my boot caught the ebrake handle and the cab reinforcement rail things. broke the gfs camera as it broke my fall. my leg is soooo sore today as i landed on the dang thing. the screen is cracked on the right side of it. so i owe her a brand new purple camera....
Scott:
Get Well SOON !

As for the camera... find an old "Instamatic" in a garage sale, and spray paint it purple with some Wally-World 99 cent paint... See if the GF will accept your replacement.

If she doesn't like the replacement, try blaming HER camera for the FALL - not for breaking your fall.

:jumpin::driver:

srodocker

thanks mike USAFF i'll be fine just some pride hurt hahaha. first thing I did was to check to see if anyone was looking which I dont think there was any hahah. then i hobbled to the back of the truck against the fence and looked at the camera hahah

and yes I was supposed to lol

AN/ARC186

That wasn't falling out of the cab and breaking the girlfriends camera, it was a "Combat dismount with ensuing collateral damage"

when do you want to change out the windshield?

Last edited:

srodocker

Next weekend for sure dan. Just went out mudding in the ol girl today. the top came off the windshield hahah I got it pushed back down though hehee pics and vid to follow

srodocker

After Mudding with my buddys. He has a video of it I have to have him send it to me.

me and dan worked on the windshield yesterday. As I want to put my old windshield setup back it...dan measured and it looked like we were going to get lucky so we take the old one out and leave the hardtop on. Well it doesnt fit as the fiberglass windshield/top are rounded on the corners the stock windshield is square. we sat and thank for awhile and I finally decided put the old one on until I get a metal hardtop.

Attachments

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice dirty truck pix.
But I thought you were going to be working on your trailer camper build.
Are you gonna make it in time for the Napavine PNW Rally?

srodocker

Im hoping. I had to get out and do something with the buddys as they played the guilt game hahah. so now its deuce time again. plus I just bought a ring for the girl. came out of the deuce funds hahaha and im sure i'll be buying some stuff for it. Im hoping next weekend I can put the stuff on the trailer and get it somewhat assembled.

srodocker

So went to brads today and gathered up some measurements on what i want to do for the camper trailer which will be started in another thread once I get started on it. also took the truck to the car wash but going to re wash it again tomorrow as it got late when i was putting tire shine on the wheels

Using a trailer frame which im not sure what it had on it. using a deuce bad and going to use 2 sets of m200 axle spring sets. the bed will fit on top with no overhang on the back but i think i may have 2 foot overhang on the back so i can do the over hang with the camper shell on the front.

Attachments