• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS GA Event lodging

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, heres what I want you to do. List where you are staying such as Primitive (in the forest), campgrounds or hotel and please list what vehicle you are bringing. I'm going to copy and paste that into the top few posts and delete the rest once I've copied it. This will keep this tight and uniform and a good source of info. Post at will and I'll be updating it as I can. Please don't post for anyone else unless they have asked you to! I'm hoping JW4x4 comes down from OH, he's spupposed to. If he does he'll bring my GP Medium and it will get erected in the forest with the primitive folk. Also post your est arrival date.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The following will be for Primitive campers staying in the Nat'l Forest.

Westech......M813 and M105
hndrsonj......M274 and maybe M35A2
BFR............M185A3
Gimpyrobb....M35A2 (the loaner)
Kwai...........M35A2 (picking up the loaner)
Barman.......(he's with Kwai)
Manstein......M35A2
AM General....M35A2 (oddball)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The following will be at the Campgrounds of the park;

Devilman96....M35A2 Deuce less a half. Arriving late Thur. (event sponsor)
Boelt63a.......Pinz 712
73M819........M819 (but may move to the forest with the riff raffs)
Recovry4x4...M275A2 (also might move to the forest with the riff raffs)
Blythwoodjoe..M35A2 (Bob D Deuce) arriving Sat.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The following will be elsewhere;
Clinto......M35A2 At The Lodge
Poppop....M813 Cottage on the lake

poppop

We are staying in a barrel cottage on the lake. We will be coming in on Thursday around the middle of the day. My Buddy and me will be in my M813 and the wives will be coming in the car.

devilman96

Stayin in the park M35, Getting there Thurs Afternoon...

Posting for Chuckles cause he isnt paying attention at the moment... He will be ariving w/ me in his Pinz 712

Also have a frend comming up by bike on Firday eve

alphadeltaromeo

*cough cough*...I'll be driving up on Saturday...driving back down to my place Saturday...sleeping in my nice, comfy king-sized foam mattress...all nice and comfy like. It's gunna be rough, but I'm sure I'll make it ok...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i have a space set-aside for friday night and saturday night though may come up saturday(had to reserve for two nights), but may camp in the forest with the rest of the outlaws, of course the 819 will be there along with #2 soldier

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i thought about towing the 977 up to show it off till my wife asked me if i really wanted to go though the hassel, its staying home

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks