• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS GA Event lodging

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made it to Clintoland a little after 0100 hrs. Be here till the AM and off to the rally.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
roll call...
whn I left the park at 1630ish
Kenny, JWC, Mike (Devilman), Chuck (boel something), the texas guys, and Poppop(just saw his truck) were there. I saw a mutt in the bed of a pickup and a 5ton dump that looked to be on the way to the park in town just now.

Blythewoodjoe

Well ready or not, here I come. I plan to leave at 6:00 in the morning. Truck is packed and ready to role. DVD player and boom box are wired up. Muffler installed. I hope to get to the park before 11:30. I hope I don't miss the trail (or is it trial) ride.

Joe Trapp

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joe, call me if you are gonna be late so we can wait.

And if I were you, I'd leave at 0500.

See ya soon!!

Clinto

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are leaving at 0700, will be there by 1000 at absolute latest, unless something goes wayyyyy bad! :shock:

littlebob

I just want to thank Barrman and friends for getting door to me on the way! I met them at 02:15 this morning and got a really great pass door that my cousin had aquired for me. It was short intertraction and I would loved to spend more time with them , if I didn't have to go to work the next morning and they didn,t have to put the miles on.
Thanks,
littlebob

devilman96

man you guys are missing out on some GREAT weather and camping!!! I've got half of texas sleepin in my site tonight and man these boys can snore lol . . but its great seeing so many people and trucks (the campers next door hate us already). its awsome to hear a deuce screaming through the park driving around.

I can't wait to see whom and what shows up tomorrow. . . . and if your close'ish just drive and get here!!!

AMGeneral

Well Crap,the Deuce shot it's rear main seal out around the NC/SC line this morning and flooded the clutch,barely made it back home under it's own power(5 th gear is useless at this point)so not gonna make it to the rally at all.This Sucks!! Was really looking foward to it too_Oh well hopefully it'll make the rally in Asheville next spring.Ya'll have fun and post lots of pics.

alphadeltaromeo

Back home and it's 12:20 a.m. and beat to death after an incredible day of off-roadin' with fantastic scenery. AMG...I have chains for you from Tim...k, ni ni time, I'm thrashed.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I will start an offical pics/video thread this afternoon when I get home, we have lots to show.

It has been a lot of fun

FreightTrain

Banned
I will say this....next time clinto plans I Trail ride I am taking someone elses ride....Was enjoyable but nerve racking looking out the drivers door and seeing straight down.Hopefully that video of me ramping a rut will be posted(atleast it felt like I had some hang time.....expecially when both the front end bottomed out along with the springer seat)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks