• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SSGR14 Engine and Bed Swap

Rmtaunton

Walking among great men only make me a better person , I only hope you folks will let me join in the fun next year , hopefully sooner

andy3

Sounds like we need to do a Atlanta Meet, Greet, Eat, Swap, & Sale. You want to do something the 2nd weekend in November?

andy3

BEST PHOTO LABEL EVER!!!!!!Thank you for getting Butch's head in there. The photo bombers just came over and said they wanted to be in the photo.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't have the pleasure of working on the engine swap but I know Robert busted his butt down there in the SpecOps area because of the way he looked when he brought his radio back at night.

He has my thanks as one of the great volunteers that worked the rally this year.

Thank you Robert.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a engine still over there I believe it was Adams.
He got it from wrecker man hope he didn't forget it.

oddshot

Sounds like we need to do a Atlanta Meet, Greet, Eat, Swap, & Sale. You want to do something the 2nd weekend in November?
Hopefully I'll have new, more comfortable seats in Henry by then.

One way or the other ... pick a date and set a time.

I'll be there.

Ted

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There was a engine still over there I believe it was Adams.
He got it from wrecker man hope he didn't forget it.
I loaded it in Craig's Deuce about lunchtime on Sunday with the bobcat.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you who wear the goofy pants (play golf), I am actively searching for a beverage body for my Clubcar Turf2. If I find one I will resign my position of Csar of Registrations and become the Csar of Portable Sustinance, Hydration and Intoxication. Also looking for a weinercart. Warthog???

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter

November is too early, we could do January and a cookout at my farm. If we needed a project I need to put up the lme maintenance tent which would require running me and 73m819 wreckers etc. If the roads are dry we could also hit the trails

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings folks! I wasn't able to help on the engine swap at all this year. I was able to provide a couple of tools and moral support on the trans issue. With all that said, while there, someone approached me about using the dummy input shaft to align a clutch. Somehow it got back into my things. Whoever you are (suffering from CRS) send me a PM and I'll get the thing out to you!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Greetings folks! I wasn't able to help on the engine swap at all this year. I was able to provide a couple of tools and moral support on the trans issue. With all that said, while there, someone approached me about using the dummy input shaft to align a clutch. Somehow it got back into my things. Whoever you are (suffering from CRS) send me a PM and I'll get the thing out to you!
Those tools made a lot of difference, especially that amazing powerful battery-operated power hammer-wrench-whatever you call it. Did we ever used the air-powered set after getting Kenny's battery tool?

Atlanta meet
HOOO-RAAAAH :clinto:
That's not fair, no bloody way I am able to get there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks