• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

St. Francis, MN - Military Appreciation day and equipment show.

SFCommo

The St. Francis American Legion Post 622 is hosting a Military Appreciation day and equipment show on September 22, 2012 from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
A day of Family fun to honor the military of the past and present.

Current Military and Veterans or anyone else who's interested in military vehicles and equipment, are invited to participate in this show and swap meet.

This should be a great time for the entire family with food, beverages and activities for the kids. The Army is bringing in a rock wall, the Marines plan on setting up one of their challenge obstacle courses. The Air Force and Navy will also have representatives there contributing to this event. There will be lots of photo opportunities and face painting. Admission is free and traders may rent space to swap and sell their military equipment (no firearms)

Contact Laura at 763-753-4234 for more information or to reserve your spot to show and/or sell your equipment.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, bring them. I am bringing mine and might have another on display/for sale.

Anyone else planning to attend?

SFCommo

St Francis Military Vehicle check in time

The Legion asks that military vehicles check in by 9:00AM. All are welcome. I plan on bringing an M149A2, a M105 and my deuce (yes I will make two trips) I am currently loading up the 105 with excess gear in hopes of making a couple of bucks to pay for my habit.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Legion asks that military vehicles check in by 9:00AM. All are welcome. I plan on bringing an M149A2, a M105 and my deuce (yes I will make two trips) I am currently loading up the 105 with excess gear in hopes of making a couple of bucks to pay for my habit.
Well that throws a big giant monkey wrench into my plans. I drive all night, won't be home until morning. Looks like I'll have to come admire your trucks later in the day after I get some sleep. :(

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I brought my arctic deuce up there this week and we put the banners on it advertising the event. Should be a good show, sounds like a lot of people will be there.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet You're bringing the MK48? I'll be out there 2-3 PM to slobber on your trucks. I swung by there on my way home from work, saw Scott's arctic truck in the corner of the parking lot. Love the big plane!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks