• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Start of my crane truck project

HonkyCat

I run a knuckle at work and always thought that it would be real handy around the house...now you got me thinkin bout doing this too. It is cool to see you guys putting these on ole' deuces!! Thanks for posting this stuff...hope you guys post more cause I'm subscribed...:grin:

0604000850.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Got a question about how I attached the Hiab to my frame, so I decided I would upload some images of the CAD model.
Here is the overall lay-out of the crane chassis attached to the framerails. Framerails are in orange/pink, spacers in blue, crane chassis in black.
View attachment 405802
And here are the brackets I had made. The thin one mounts on top of the crane base. The thicker one mounts below the frame. Measurements are in mm, the international standard.
View attachment 405803
What was the question?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks