• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting a multi

davey8943

okay, Gimpy, I'll bite...

What is a "TD block"?

I searched, but searching for something this broad more or less returns the Los Angeles phone book!

Thanks,
Dave

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The later motor blocks are "Thick Deck". Many people say they wouldn't bother fixing a non "TD". Head gaskets or anything. To find it, you need to look just above the alt mount and see if "TD" is cast in the block.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimp, was that the GA motor we traded for the 331 Gasser? Glad to hear it runs regardless.:beer:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, since you posted here, and I have had people ask, I'll post a bigger pic. This is a truck we saw while driving through Dayton Ohio.

DFD2010-A

Gimp, at work yesterday I just so happened to pass "Barbie" on the way back to the station from a run.....I never remember any of the dolls looking like that!!!:shock: Ken was running the other direction down the street...oh wait no that was just the guy that robbed Barbies house after she left. Hah not a bad picture though seeing that I took it out a window of a moving truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks