• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting camper build tomorrow

Masspilot

It's a mock up of a black hawk cockpit for training. It's not my shop. It's my buddies he builds them for some company that trains in them

coachgeo

Yes when I have the roof off it's a different height
he sings out loud as he is fat lady sings announcing the obvious.fat lady sings

:beer: But seriously folk.... the question is logical. Is the overall cab height the same? Looks to be shorter in overall height via pics. Never seen a side by side pic though so not sure.:confused:

Last edited:

ramdough

he sings out loud as he is fat lady sings announcing the obvious.fat lady sings

:beer: But seriously folk.... the question is logical. Is the overall cab height the same? Looks to be shorter in overall height via pics. Never seen a side by side pic though so not sure.:confused:
I think the windows are smaller and that makes it look smaller. I don't know the dimensions, but it does look smaller to me. Probably an optical illusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oregonfirefighter

MassPilot, What is the height of the channels you used for the subframe ( structure directly on top of truck frame)? Doing some upgrades to our rig and we need to allow enough room for wheel travel under the non-original bed.