• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Belt Radials for stock Rims

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see you guys running the G177 and T831s have 11.00-20 tires. It looks like they are also available in 10.00-20. Would it be better to have the size closer to the stock 9.00-20? How is the rim fit width wise with the 11.00-20?

Maverick1701

As for performance. I can get 65 MPH out of the truck now. It sniff's a hill and I am downshifting but I also live at 6000 ft. Off road it is great. I air down to 15 and it rides real smooth. Great traction too.

100dollarman is on SS. He can hook you up with a set of tires.

dang Jolly....those 395s looks super sharp on a deuce....

sandcobra164

T831's ride nicely and really look great on the truck. I got a set recently and the difference in ride is amazing. I got them for the right price of free which I couldn't argue with. Only problem is I had to swap them over by myself from another truck but for $3000 worth of new rubber, that didn't ever really pose too much of a problem. There was no shop air and my back hurt for about 2 days afterward.

Attachments

sandcobra164

I would like to add, running the rears dualed, they will rub the trunion cap bolts slightly going down the road. I didn't realize tires expand quite that much at speed. Parked, you've got a good 3/4" clearance but the rub marks tell the story.

sandcobra164

they're tight, no tight turns to mention of. The truck I pulled these off of had identical marks and it was still an "on duty" truck, just in inactive heading to DRMO status.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks