• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

dc3coyote

Sorry I cant make it either, Brittany got me sick. Think I will go curl up and die now.
This flu that is going around is BAD stay away from it, it is kicking my butt. Yes I did have a flu shot as well.

bubba_got_you

Sorry I cant make it either, Brittany got me sick. Think I will go curl up and die now.
This flu that is going around is BAD stay away from it, it is kicking my butt. Yes I did have a flu shot as well.
* [FONT=&quot]
I don’t get flu shots anymore and haven’t gotten it since I stopped but when I did I would always get it. [/FONT]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forgive these pics as they were taken by a cell phone. I want to thank all the folks who returned to the rally site for the cleanup. I was unable to make the trek but did get these pics.
Folks, until next year.................

Attachments

ralbelt

I finally learned how to post pictures to my album so far i'v got about 50 up loaded and about 45 more to go, hope there is not a limit and I may go delete a few. These are of the 2009 Florida Rally.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did enjoy the pics! Delighted to see me pulling out trucks with my hooch!
Thanks to you Sir!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks