• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2009 Florida Rally media thread

dc3coyote

Sorry I cant make it either, Brittany got me sick. Think I will go curl up and die now.
This flu that is going around is BAD stay away from it, it is kicking my butt. Yes I did have a flu shot as well.

bubba_got_you

Sorry I cant make it either, Brittany got me sick. Think I will go curl up and die now.
This flu that is going around is BAD stay away from it, it is kicking my butt. Yes I did have a flu shot as well.
* [FONT=&quot]
I don’t get flu shots anymore and haven’t gotten it since I stopped but when I did I would always get it. [/FONT]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Forgive these pics as they were taken by a cell phone. I want to thank all the folks who returned to the rally site for the cleanup. I was unable to make the trek but did get these pics.
Folks, until next year.................

Attachments

ralbelt

I finally learned how to post pictures to my album so far i'v got about 50 up loaded and about 45 more to go, hope there is not a limit and I may go delete a few. These are of the 2009 Florida Rally.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did enjoy the pics! Delighted to see me pulling out trucks with my hooch!
Thanks to you Sir!