• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers Florida Get Together - June 4th-6th!

rbeasley66

Sounds like another great event, and I will be there to enjoy it! At least that way we'll have a winch if it's needed! rofl Let me know what I can do to help!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a blast but I won't be able to make it. If I could go around the world with a quarter, I couldn't get out of sight today.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After my last day wading in the swill and swamp, I'd rather do it over the internet! LOL. Still missing one large shackle from the effort.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yetti96 - Sounds like you need to drive up to Palmetto, and pick one out!!

Jack - Sounds like fun. If I'm in town, I'll be there. Are there trail rides??

Russ

I'm going to try to go. I may wind up staying at a buddy's place nearby but am still thinking about camping with you guys. I have a new truck tent for my pickup and a portable AC to keep it cool if winds up being hot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks