• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zout

Just wait till the working crew get off for the weekend where they have to go back to their jail cells and have access to free computers to vote - the hounds will be set free. Hard to vote while your in orange jump suits with a guard lingering over you and a shovel or a pick in your hands.

sandcobra164

Bump for the morning shift!! I need the CUCV group to step it up in the voting department. There are 3 nice one's to vote for this month but they are all short on votes. That nice M932A2 with the ring mount is killing us at the moment. Smaller trucks have won this thing but a CUCV has not gone to victory thus far.

sandcobra164

I picked up a vote today so I'm at 7 until I cast my vote. I'd still be short but I'm counting on the momentum to push this truck to the lead!!! My youngest son Briggs is counting on the CUCV crowd to push ¨Sarge¨ to Victory. A Vote for ¨Sarge¨ is a vote for ¨Supporting the Troops¨ including the one's in the back of him in that picture. Ga Guard rules that were rewritten prohibit using their trucks in any display regardless of the cause. The Soldier's you see in the picture walked around all the trucks along with many others to keep bystanders out of harm. Leesburg has a strict policy at the Christmas Parade in regards to throwing candy and other stuff. They came down a day early to participate in the event unpaid and off the clock. I can only hope that my guidance as a mentor persuaded them to come down early and attend. The thing that really touched me was when ¨Sarge¨ approached the crowd in the hometown parade, every Veteran, everyone who had a thought of Patriotism clapped and Saluted which was the whole crowd!. It made me Proud to live in Lee County once again. I can't describe how humbling the feeling as I was 2 trucks back in my Deuce but my Wife driving Sarge with Briggs in the bed with the Troops will tell the story forever.

I almost forgot, Vote For Sarge!!!

Dont like cucv,s I own 4 of them but no more 2.5 or 5 tons for now after I rode one down a hill that had no brakes a M52 tractor whose master cylinder went bad, back in the 52/54 5 tons they only had one chamber in the master and hence no backup as on the car and conmercial truck master cylinders if one side would fail the other hopefully would still work. It rolled down a hill on my land about 250 ft until it stopped in a dry creek bed. the ride ripped off the mirrors and the exhaust and the top of the cab as it wasnt bolted on just yet.

I was shaken up but not injured beyond my shoes missing.. the truck was being worked on inside the cab so there were no seats just a milk crate.

Why does no one like cucv's?

CUCVLOVER

Quote Originally Posted by CUCVLOVER View Post
Why does no one like cucv's?

Just to clarify I have talked to quite a few people and they say that Cucv's don't do well in the polls. That's what I was getting at. Just in call there was a shred of confusion. Lol.
Please vote for my truck aka the green machine.

Another Ahab

Dont like cucv,s I own 4 of them but no more 2.5 or 5 tons for now after I rode one down a hill that had no brakes a M52 tractor whose master cylinder went bad, back in the 52/54 5 tons they only had one chamber in the master and hence no backup as on the car and conmercial truck master cylinders if one side would fail the other hopefully would still work. It rolled down a hill on my land about 250 ft until it stopped in a dry creek bed. the ride ripped off the mirrors and the exhaust and the top of the cab as it wasnt bolted on just yet.

I was shaken up but not injured beyond my shoes missing.. the truck was being worked on inside the cab so there were no seats just a milk crate.
I bet you picked up a little religion from THAT ride.

sandcobra164

I'm locked in 3rd at the moment!!! I need 8 more votes to pull ahead and then quite a few more to keep that M932A2 / M146 combo clearly in my rearview!!! If you're going to Vote for a CUCV, let's keep my momentum going!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks