• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - February VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
pics

I hope its ok here is more pics, I am just happy to have made the list, thanks 715 for your vote too.033.jpg032.jpg

sandcobra164

I just got 2 more votes!!! One gentlemen sent me a PM explaining why he voted for Sarge and he's spot on. The story of how Sarge came into my youngest son's life is priceless to me. I do know one thing, he's down on the votes in this forum but Sarge will always be Briggs Favorite. That M932A2 that's sitting on top at the moment is a very nice looking truck. I'll give him a picture of Sarge at SSGR15 if he makes it back stateside in time. I admired the work he did on his Crewcab full bed length Deuce at SSGR 13 and I believe I've met him in person. I need to add, Vote For Sarge!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I voted for Lawrence of Arabia's cherry picker truck. Everyone has a nice deuce and 5-ton these days. I fully subscribe to the old Hot Rod Magazine's slogan that was popular in the early 90s, "Dare to be Different." LoA has done that by restoring something that most folks would pass over.

Another Ahab

Ed "Rat Fink" Roth: RIP

I voted for Lawrence of Arabia's cherry picker truck. Everyone has a nice deuce and 5-ton these days. I fully subscribe to the old Hot Rod Magazine's slogan that was popular in the early 90s, "Dare to be Different." LoA has done that by restoring something that most folks would pass over.

roth.jpg

sandcobra164

Last call for Vote's Ya'll. I'm down by a few and could use the Support of the CUCV Crowd. They must not know there are 3 in the running this month which may explain the low turnout from that group. We'll try our best and be victorious soon and then we'll go for MV of the Year Honors. I've got to win a Month contest first!!! Now to actually vote myself.

Another Ahab

Last call for Vote's Ya'll. I'm down by a few and could use the Support of the CUCV Crowd. They must not know there are 3 in the running this month which may explain the low turnout from that group. We'll try our best and be victorious soon and then we'll go for MV of the Year Honors. I've got to win a Month contest first!!! Now to actually vote myself.
Brother, you might want to consider a stand-alone thread in the CUCV forum:

- A Meeting-Come-To-Order; All Hands On Deck!

This is NOT a paid political announcement (but I'll take an envelope under the table in good political spirit).

sandcobra164

I voted for a friend's truck. I know a CUCV has never won before but I'm not going to campaign outside of the MV of the Month thread. I'll find a way to mount a ring mount on my M1028 and win once I do!!. Now I need to figure out how to mount an M66 ring mount on a CUCV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks