• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longshot2171

image.jpgIMG_20160703_103311.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgBetween Easter, inlaws, wife's jeep and sick dog, I just plain forgot..I apologize.
Go Dodge..This is the "anti-chrome". 6000 pounds of stubborn, cranky and bad attitude...and I wouldn't have it any other way. The kids love it, the wife won't let me sell it and my daughter wants to ride in it to her end of school year formal dance.

Another Ahab

That uniform of his is irrefutable evidence that Aliens are NOT an intelligent life-form.

Because anyone sensible would have gone USN.

Well, unless they're crazy. But that's why there's the Corps.

Something for everyone and No Child Left Behind.

:carnac::whistle:

Last edited:

Migginsbros

This unique Mv you can vote for is not only for plain airfield use. It gives a lot of fun with the whole family in offroad use.
BILD9145.jpgBILD9141.jpgOoops... wrong direction?20161126_152023.jpg BILD9160.jpg:p

Migginsbros

Todays visit at the Luftwaffenmuseum was a great pleasure. We´ve got the opportunity to get some great unique pictures
from our aircraft tug in front of some legendary planes.Airforce Museum.jpgAirforce Museum1.jpgAirforce Museum2.jpgAirforce Museum3.jpgAirforce Museum4.jpgAirforce Museum5.jpg1+2 Transall C-160, Airbridge Douglas Dakota C-47,
Breguet Atlantic 1150 ELINT, Mc Donnell Douglas "Phantom" and the Lockheed "Starfighter".

We say thank you to the Luftwaffenmuseum of the armed forces.

Last edited:

Migginsbros

Only 12 to the top(as much again) but we don´t give up.
Kiesgrube 2015 012.1 (Copy).jpgThere are dozens of well-known SS members which are "wavering voters."8)
And it´s almost a week to show pleasure for the big green.
......it´s not easy getting 0,1 percent SS members proceed to a vote:jumpin:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks