• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migginsbros

Due to tactical reason we bring forward our last mission. Very early this morning ( 05.oo AM) we drive the Unimog 406.145 to the
neighbour hill of the Teufelsberg. As you can see, the former american field station is in bad shape now. Since the Allies left Berlin.
Devils Hill 002.jpgDevils Hill 006.jpgDevils Hill 009.jpg
More pics will follow soon when we climb the ski slope, very close to the former Listening Station on Devils Hill.
Dont forget, if you like this unique vehicle the story and the pictures at the April campain. Just vote for Migginsbros.:driver:

Last edited:

Migginsbros

The Field Station was used by the American and British Forces during the cold war for monitoring the 3 Flight channels to Berlin and for listening to the radio traffic from the countries of the Warsaw Pact.
In 1991 the forces leave Berlin and the station was used till 1999 for civil aviation.
Devils Hill 008.jpgDevils Hill 017.jpgDevils Hill 015.jpgDevils Hill 016.jpgDevils Hill 018.jpg
Sadly lots of vandalism and destruction took place because even Berlin County does not care a lot for this location.

Devils Hill 028.jpgDevils Hill 027.jpgDevils Hill 025.jpgDevils Hill 024.jpgDevils Hill 030.jpgDevils Hill 029.jpg
Thank to the campaign we done a lot of action and visit some really interesting places with our Unimog we never visited before. Thank you all MV enthuthiasts.

And don`t forget, tell all your buddies to vote for your favourite vehicle until Sunday 10.53 steel soldiers time.

See you all next challenge.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It's a dead heat! If it ends in a tie, does Papabear cast the tie braking vote? :papabear:
Not me Sir....I've already voted for longshot2171 because his M-37 is AWESOME in my opinion....PLUS...it reminds me of the vehicle that carried me to guard posts my first tour in Korea.:papabear:

All the others are super sweet as well...that M-37 just "sings" to me.

I have been spending some time at our shop working on Evil Dr. Porkchop's M59 Dump truck and I got chance to take another picture.

M756A2 up front.JPG

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and all the other great trucks this month!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks