• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We should randomly send 1000 SS members a reminder PM/email to vote every month! For War Wagon this month.

Migginsbros

If you have care to you wipersFUGcampain 031.jpg
Some wine bottle plugs are the solution so they will last longer.

" for non use only "

Last edited:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The fork lift is cool and the CUCV is awesome but THE most unique vehicle is the gun truck War Wagon. It reminds us of a war fought long ago by young men who didn't necessarily want to be there but were determined to protect their fellow servicemen.

Migginsbros

Today we send actual pics in preparation for the weekend.FUGcampain 052.jpgFUGcampain 051.jpg

The last two weeks of campaining give us a great view to some great military vehicles.

We had lot of fun looking for pictures and take new ones from our Steinbock forklift.
So get yourself a kick and vote !!FUGcampain 048.jpg

Gunner USN

The fork lift is cool and the CUCV is awesome but THE most unique vehicle is the gun truck War Wagon. It reminds us of a war fought long ago by young men who didn't necessarily want to be there but were determined to protect their fellow servicemen.
Just as casual observance, these past three months of the new year and a low voter turn out!

There're has been some great Vehicles offered up to vote for. These ole Warhorses do deserve any and the recognition we can give them, along with the owners, that keep them on the road.

Just my 2 cents! :deadhorse:

Migginsbros

The finish line is near but we still see some rear lights in front.:driver:
But anyway ,we wish all enthusiasts of MV a nice weekend.fugebay10.jpg FUGcampain 044.jpg winterhikeJan14 030.jpg
See you next time.

Wire Fox

My vote for Migginsbros, because I've never wanted a forklift so much in my life. ...the real question is, can it safely lift shelters on and off MVs for service?

Migginsbros

My vote for Migginsbros, because I've never wanted a forklift so much in my life. ...the real question is, can it safely lift shelters on and off MVs for service?
The forks can be spread from 9,5 to 52.75 inch. Loading up to 2,5 tons.

Thank you for voting, and
Congrats to the winner of the march poll.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well thank you all that voted for my truck
Congratulations William!!

I can tell you all that I've seen & been in this truck, and it's even nicer in person than what the photos show. William has done a great job with this truck (and his other vehicles as well).

Good job!
[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks