• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - March VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migginsbros

Some pics from the rear axel weight modification.
To get speedy at road traffic we take the original 2 x 1.3 tons weights off and build
a pair of 850 lb/each.

unimog traktor 011.jpg unimog 2026.jpg unimog 2048.jpg unimog 2047.jpg unimog 2061.jpg unimog 2064.jpg

Migginsbros aircraft tug.

Migginsbros

The UNIMOG tractor easily climb on the truck to piggy back on longer distances.
The video shows the tug fully loaded with the heavy rear weights and an additional 1100 lb front weight.
Ready for a funny tractor pulling.

unimog traktor 040.jpg But no chance against the Big Boys unimog traktor 070.jpg unimog traktor 077.jpg :beer:

https://youtu.be/YJxOhSLGekU

Last edited:

Migginsbros

Tug, wheeled, for aircrafts up to 30 tons

Have a nice day, all your MV enthusiasts.

Everyone who cast a vote this month, think about this nice aircraft tug.:jumpin:

campain 406.145 026.jpg

Thank you for your vote.:cool::cool: Migginsbros

Migginsbros

Searching the web for aircraft tugs I found this one. swain's_Mate_aboard_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_John_C__Stennis_(CVN_74),_maneuvers_a_.jpg

New paint job for our UNIMOG TUG............
or new idea for papabears/Zout project Ranchero :naner:

camerabilder canon bis 15.01.2012 152.jpg

Migginsbros

Upon request of thousands potentially voters some detailed pics, recorded today.:jumpin:
IMG_6243.jpg Cyclon air duct
IMG_6244.jpg Front mounting plate with PTO for additional device , like snowbrush
IMG_6245.jpg Pintle hook front....
IMG_6246.jpg ....and rear
IMG_6247.jpg a screen to prevent getting gloving diesel carbon into wheelhousing of the planes
IMG_6248.jpg 2 fire extinguisher
IMG_6249.jpg Trany/torque converter oil cooler
IMG_6251.jpg Additional headlights, used if standart headlight blacked out using a front extra tool
IMG_6253.jpg IMG_6254.jpg Heater with engine coolant heat on drivers side and an additional diesel fire heater under the backseats which also is integrated in the cooling system......
IMG_6264.jpg IMG_6257.jpg IMG_6258.jpg ... and below the external 24V receptacle you see the heater exhaust tube, routing across the batterie box for better cold cranking.
IMG_6256.jpg IMG_6255.jpg ... the two roof vents, the convoy light and the movable spotlight
IMG_6250.jpg IMG_6261.jpg and last but not least.....don´t forget to put some wine bottle plugs under you wipers.:tank::tank:

Migginsbros UNIMOG 406.145 aircraft tug.:beer:

Rmtaunton

Just have to make a point of a great guy ..

Migginsbros volunteered to upload my vid when I get it to him in the morning.

Another reason I love this place , you find great people every day

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks