• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2023 - August VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MVOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, here are some recent pics & info on my 1991 M923A2/5ton truck. To date she's pretty much stock except for a few upgrades that include a bigger/more heavy-duty air dryer assembly, new headlights & outer rings, new rear mud flaps, K&N air filter, repainted all the rims black & swapped out the oem batteries for two group 31 batteries. This winter my buddy Arron who is a fellow military vehicle enthusiast & heavy wheel machine will be doing some major upgrades that include a complete oem front winch assembly, hardtop, new power coated combat rims with larger 16.00R20 tires & 5-inch exhaust. I've also got a complete navigation system with outside cameras & monitor for the interior and some Doomsday Diesel dog bone retainer plates for the rear. I've also got some custom group 31 battery tray mounts, license plate box & bracket that I had power coated as well. My plans are to move the batteries to the side compartment, rhino line the battery box under the passenger seat & use it for storage. At a recent rally I snagged a Pioneer tool kit unit off an M35A2 truck that I'm also going to mount on the truck too. Lots of plans & updates coming...

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting there on uploading more on my rig in action, takes me a week or two with these speeds to upload the videos I do living "off grid". Not just off-grid with option to hook up, truly off grid as in cell phone booster for internet up on a pole.
View attachment 904106
Its the best thing about OFFGRID no internet/phone just sit back and enjoy the view !

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some years before we got some troop seats. We adapt an aluminium 7 step stair with folding handrail to the 5 feet high cargo bed. So that´s no problem to get older with our hobby. :cool: :cool: Who knows, ...some day we ride in the back.

View attachment 904228
View attachment 904229
View attachment 904230
View attachment 904231
Chris, in the future I can see You, Anna, Ollie and the rest of the team riding in back with Emil in the driver's seat, with his shades on and the pedal to the metal. :cool:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks