• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - December VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All these kind words must be helping the SEMTT. It seems the transmission is shifting fine now and hopefully after another oil change or two, will be buttoned up for good!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All these kind words must be helping the SEMTT. It seems the transmission is shifting fine now and hopefully after another oil change or two, will be buttoned up for good!

That is great news Patracy, everyone keep talking about the SEMTT but vote for swiss's 923 :)

sandcobra164

Now my truck lives in the same town that Luke Bryan, Phillip Phillp's and Buster Posey came from. Where are the Teenybop Votes!!! Young Ladies, tell your Daddy that the ONLY WAY to Support Leesburg, GA is to vote for Sandcobra!!!

3dAngus, I'm disappointed!!! Not actually, that's a sweet truck you nominated.

3dAngus

I tried to vote for yours too Sandcobra, but the site wouldn't let me vote twice.
I guess I need to get the N. Koreans to help me crack the code on this site so I can get it done.

sandcobra164

Sir, I'll message them on how to create about 40 user accounts without catching attention of the IT Staff and have all the new members vote on my truck. I'd try it myself but they are kinda smart and monitor IP addresses and what not. It's above my paygrade so I'll take a beating in the polls for sure!!!

AMGeneral

Since we're allowed to campaign,I'll mention that my M54A1 is an actual Vietnam return,shipped from there to Taiwan for rebuild then returned to the states in 1975.

sandcobra164

Bump for the morning crew!! Today is the day my truck got his new lease on life. 6 years ago today is when I picked this truck up from Ft. Rucker, AL and made the 130 mile trip home. Instead of parts and oil, you can tell him ¨Happy Birthday¨ by clicking the button next to sandcobra164 and then ¨Vote Now¨!!! Happy Birthday ¨Big Trucks¨!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, better check your reading. :D

It's Christmas Eve Eve. (Also it's actually Eve in Australia, just talked to my buddy down there)

3dAngus

For all those who, like me, who either don't have the funds, or conviction, or time, or space, to remove every bolt and derust it, who cant pull a cab for lack of equipment to do so, please consider the amount of effort that went into a labor of true love for a now. 60 year old machine like Storm51 M-37.
And, if, like me, you cant do it all yourself, give the guy your credit for a job well done and vote for Storm51 M-37 as a honor to the hobby at the highest of standards for a masterfull effort we would all wish to be able to do.

Please read all of Post number 20, including looking at the pictures of the restoration in the link, to make an educated and informed decision.

Last edited:

3dAngus

DSCN6808R.jpgWell, here it is, the start of the one week countdown.
It would be nice, and fitting, to see a 60 year old, full restoration on the final page of the 2014 calendar.

STORM 51's M-37

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Vote for the SEMTT, because it can flat tow, or M871 tow any other vehicle in this month's running. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks