• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - June VOTE HERE!

Vote for June SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You all should stop whining, because, well, you're up against a TANK. (Well, I guess I'm up against a tank to....)

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
To have a mil-spec non-restored tractor receive more votes than any other entrant seems to suggest a conspiracy of vote gathering. It turned my stomach to the whole idea of a MV-of-the-Month contest.
roflThere is more to an MV than how much work you put into it. If last month's winning truck was given a frame up restoration in three color camo I wouldn't have voted for it.

It's too bad some people can't just have fun with a contest like this. 2cents

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I heard papa bear said free tow to anyone in GA for voting for tin.
Shoot, I could beat that; if it fits in a C-130 I could get it delivered in the lower 48! (Maybe AK and HI but I'd need some notice:papabear:)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Shoot, I could beat that; if it fits in a C-130 I could get it delivered in the lower 48! (Maybe AK and HI but I'd need some notice:papabear:)
Hmmm... It DOES need to move from Texas to Georgia for the GA Rally.:beer: Maybe you have a couple of C-17 or C-130 pilots that need training on landing/takeoff from a short AAF??

m715mike

My "Little Girl"

Howdy,

I, for one, think this is a great competition and opportunity for people to showcase magnificent MVs of all size, shape and color. Win, loose or draw, we're gonna have some fun!!

Please allow me to kindly introduce my truck (at least in this thread). Those following last month's campaign trail already know that my truck is capable of great things!! I would like to take this opportunity to explore some of her more intimate details.

I am not a mechanic. Although, my great desire to learn is trying to offset my lack of experience. Given time, this will improve. However, who has time when the GREEN FEVER is burning? So I elected to buy a truck that was already in great condition. I was ready to enjoy her, and that's what I've been doing!!!

The truck came with new, new, new!!! New fluids, new Goodyear 395's and a fresh coat of paint!! She was show-ready when I got her (actually she has won a couple shows in the last year)! As her steward, I see it as my obligation to maintain her condition and improve (ugh, modify) where possible.

I've had great fun with this truck. Enjoying the truck and the SS community have become my favorite pastime (just ask my wife). This truck has done a lot in the last year, including:

Hauling two entire little league football teams (two separate occasions);
Taking my oldest son to MCJROTC events at the local high school;
Christmas parades;
Car shows;
Trips to the bakery for doughnuts;
Modeled a camo net;
Help to raise funds in the fight against breast cancer;
Trips to the home improvement stores; and
Best of all - Outings with other SS members!!

This truck even gave me an opportunity to learn a thing or two auto electronics in general. Check-out this link for a thread on my custom 12V DC accessory kit:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?120966-My-12-Volt-DC-Accessory-Kit-Installation

I even got to post about Lamborghini's because of this truck:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?123206-Rubber-necking

So put your blinders on, look past all of those other really awesome MVs and VOTE FOR ME!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She Beast

Ok, no campaigning for me, just this one post to show some features.

It started out like this

09-03-28_08.jpg 09-04-13_01.jpg 09-04-13_02.jpg

And she was pretty happy to get it,

09-04-16_12.jpg

Then I worked my artistry on it, inside

12-10-05 (2).jpg 12-10-30 (1).jpg

And added some mod's to the outside

11-08-12 (3).jpg

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now it's mostly seen like this,

13-07-28 (1).jpg13-08-02 (13).jpg13-07-24 (15).jpg12-08-19 (3).jpg109Downhill.jpg

or fortifying the walls of a city in the wastelands

13-09-26 (3).jpg

I guess it took two posts :)
Details are in the build thread, if you want them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks