• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month - May VOTE HERE!

Vote for May SS MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sandcobra164

My truck got smoked. Let's see, an original Museum quality CUCV, mine, got killed by a restored CUCV and the Winner is a barely touched but nicely painted truck in the bigger truck category? Maybe folks do think CUCV's are chock blocks. CUCV crowd, where are ya'll at? Ya'll raised cain about me wanting to modify this truck and it is the most visited section of the forum but the CUCV's lose tonight!!! Maybe next month but I'll nominate my Deuce instead. It might have a better chance.

m715mike

Congratulations are in order

Boys, smoke em if ya got em...

Now this is one heck of a MV >>>
attachment9VW9JJR2.jpg

Congratulations vtdeucedriver on a well deserved win!!!

I'm just really glad that this was a clean, honest race!!!

One more quick note for everyone that voted for me this month, THANK YOU!!! You guys simply ROCK!!!!

And as far as my campaign promises go, vtdeucedriver has graciously offered to make good on all of my campaign promises!!!!! If you have any questions about your life improving tenfold, please contact Mr. Driver.

ryan77

My truck got smoked. Let's see, an original Museum quality CUCV, mine, got killed by a restored CUCV and the Winner is a barely touched but nicely painted truck in the bigger truck category? Maybe folks do think CUCV's are chock blocks. CUCV crowd, where are ya'll at? Ya'll raised cain about me wanting to modify this truck and it is the most visited section of the forum but the CUCV's lose tonight!!! Maybe next month but I'll nominate my Deuce instead. It might have a better chance.
You still have a sweet truck! Your truck is a original unmolested truck you should be proud of. But right now you sound like a sore loser.:beer:

sandcobra164

You still have a sweet truck! Your truck is a original unmolested truck you should be proud of. But right now you sound like a sore loser.:beer:
I lost by a landslide and I didn't see a vote by you for any truck. I'm merely playing dramatic due to the folks playing politics in the last few posts. I could actually care less, I was out of this race about 7 days ago but you're right, Sarge is a sweet truck. He's just too small to compete with the Big Trucks. I did vote for Sharecropper as he was neck and neck with the guy who won it. Sore Loser, I lost a week ago, I was just venting but this race did teach me something. I can do whatever I want to do to my old truck. I may get some advice here and there but as far as SS approval, I'm not really worried about that anymore. This thing bombed in the polls. Now look for another CUCV on 37's Thread because this truck needs a taller stance.

ryan77

I like your truck but i voted for PATRACY because of the custom fabrication and hard he did! All the trucks are great picking one is hard!

vtdeucedriver

Well being that last month I was in the running also and got beat out by a nicely restored M151, size has nothing to do with it in my mind. Sure I did not do a ground up restoration, the taxpayers did that for me in 98. I bought the truck not long after so all I needed to do is paint it and I have been driving it ever since. If you see it now, she could use some things and between those and the other truck in my yard that will join it, my time is tight but they are getting done.

What I can say is why she won is due to what she represents. Some of my voters are those who drove trucks that look just like this one over 40 years ago. Others know me and what I do with my trucks and what they represent. I think its cool that when everyone logs on, they will see it. Maybe, just maybe some one will start a search wondering why is the nose painted yellow???? That will lead them to learn about a wonderful group of boys who did a job and did it well under some trying times in our countrys history.......................for me thats what this win means to me. Thanks all who voted.

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CONCESSION SPEECH -

I offer my congratulations to vtdeucedriver. The voters have spoken and confirmed that your truck is the most deserving for the title. It was a heck of a race. I hope to meet you someday. If I make it to Heaven before you, I will save you a seat.

Mike Gresham
Paris, Kentucky

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
CONCESSION SPEECH -

I offer my congratulations to vtdeucedriver. The voters have spoken and confirmed that your truck is the most deserving for the title. It was a heck of a race. I hope to meet you someday. If I make it to Heaven before you, I will save you a seat.

Mike Gresham
Paris, Kentucky
You got close Brother!! Try again in June!:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sandcobra, give it another shot Bro. Your truck is very worthy and she will get her turn!! AND...she is your truck...fix her like ya want her!!:beer:

Well being that last month I was in the running also and got beat out by a nicely restored M151, size has nothing to do with it in my mind. Sure I did not do a ground up restoration, the taxpayers did that for me in 98. I bought the truck not long after so all I needed to do is paint it and I have been driving it ever since. If you see it now, she could use some things and between those and the other truck in my yard that will join it, my time is tight but they are getting done.

What I can say is why she won is due to what she represents. Some of my voters are those who drove trucks that look just like this one over 40 years ago. Others know me and what I do with my trucks and what they represent. I think its cool that when everyone logs on, they will see it. Maybe, just maybe some one will start a search wondering why is the nose painted yellow???? That will lead them to learn about a wonderful group of boys who did a job and did it well under some trying times in our countrys history.......................for me thats what this win means to me. Thanks all who voted.
I knew if we kept nominating that sweet M52A2 it would get its well deserved spot as MV of the month!
I Do prefer the picture of the M52A2 and M127 with the two M151's on the trailer. It just seems to do more justice to such a nice truck!!! Congratulations vtdeucedriver!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks