• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR - 2014 VOTE HERE!

Vote for MV of the year 2014!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAYZER

This rig is used often!
Logged near 2500 miles on her last year attending MV rallys!
And of course the infamous Ga Rally head gasket job in the field, but that's another story!
uploadfromtaptalk1420378395689.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420378417316.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420378462772.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420378681318.jpguploadfromtaptalk1420378707263.jpg

baseballump

Guys I had an easy vote, let me tell you why. My first convey in Nam was made in a Gun Truck from the 44duce out of Cam Rahn Bay. I don't know if the truck had a name. But I got to go with these guys 3 or 4 times it was great I was on the 50 sometimes and the 60 at others. I tem transfers out of the unit I was in and went to an M.P. co that ran conveys and for the next 9 months was a gunner and driver of a V-100. When thing when bad we all worked together.
So my vote went to "Proud America".

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, honestly it's between Proud and the FEMTT. Proud for what it stands for, but the FEMTT for the inspiration for my build. I just don't know.

The armor was the other two spots LOL.

Frenchiekingcobra

Whoever Wins or Loses, EVERYONE WHO BUILD THESE TRUCKS ARE A TRIBUTE TO ALL THE TRUCKERS AND GUNTRUCKERS, THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING WHAT YOU ALL DO,
LATER BRUCE AKA FRENCHIE

M1075

Awesome group of trucks, but the fabrication & design on Soni's rig takes the cake for me! If we are voting for the "vehicle" there is no comparison. Others have the "history", but all are impressive and worthy of selection.

Another Ahab

All The Boys and Girls

Awesome group of trucks, but the fabrication & design on Soni's rig takes the cake for me! If we are voting for the "vehicle" there is no comparison. Others have the "history", but all are impressive and worthy of selection.
Agreed.

And favviking's and medicup's rigs are right in there with all the pack, like to see them each get some votes; deserve it:

- But in the end my vote was emotional

Had to whittle it down somehow, so went that route.

vote.jpg

Last edited:

zout

Vote for them other folks - but for those who have not seen the inside of Jokers WildDSCN0636.jpgDSCN0640.jpg yes that is solid red oakDSCN0628.jpgDSCN0629.jpgDSCN0631.jpgDSCN0632.jpg continue on.

joshuak

Congratulations to the finalists for MV of the year. I also voted for sentiment, I could not have made up my mind otherwise. Sweet rides people!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well, honestly it's between Proud and the FEMTT. Proud for what it stands for, but the FEMTT for the inspiration for my build. I just don't know. The armor was the other two spots LOL.
Need I remind you that you are in "easy strike" range of the Hooch?roflrofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks