• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the YEAR 2017 - VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still waiting for some serious canvassing; I am too lazy to recheck all the MVs of the month threads to figure it out.

Moppersmurf-2c.jpg

panda.gif

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Because in October we honored those using their trucks helping for hurricane and flooding relief without thinking if their trucks got dirty or not.

• :tigger:

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

See the list of winners on the main page of the SS website.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems like only yesterday...5 years ago, that this truck arrived at my house. Raccoons lived in the boom, bees lived in the crane turret, mice occupied the cab. Tore into this project first mechanical then body and paint. Attention to every detail, reproduced data plates, interior completely redone, VIC-1 installed, as period-correct as possible. This was by far my hardest project but also the most fulfilling. I have had many vets come up to the truck and tell story after story about their experiences in Vietnam. This was worth every hour spent sanding, sanding, and sanding. I appreciate your vote for this truck.

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big Mike,
Your wrecker is a true work of art. A piece of history.
Nice work, you got my vote.

m38inmaine

Thank you Steel Soldiers for the support, very much appreciated. This Gama Goat was de milled, rather cruelly by Uncle Sam in the early 90's, purchased and left for dead in the woods for 14 years before I rescued it. I think most people would have passed or perhaps thought of it as a parts source. Not having much money to spend I saw it's potential as a once again operational MV. As time went on with the restoration I found the engine stuck and cylinder head rusted solid from an invasion of acorn packing creatures. Over a year of hard labor, and a lot of support from fellow Steel Soldiers members she came back to life and 1 day after paint arrived at it's first military show. I still continue to work out all the little issues that crop up and add items like the optional winch and radio set. Thank you again for the support, I hope she makes all the Reforger/Cold war vets proud.

Attachments

Migginsbros

We really like all these vehicles.
Big Mike gets our vote for restoring this heavy piece of metal.
We love winches, ropes ,cranes moving around heavy material.
Regards from Berlin, Germany.:driver:

Ozzmosis

This is a tough one as they are all very nice and some are very unique. I have to give my vote to m38inmaine for his extensive restoration. It looks like he had a long hard road to get his anywhere close to operational again and it is a very rare MV. Great job to all of you and best of luck from the newbie to SS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks